Egnyte will End of Support Netgear on September 30th, 2021. For more information, please see this article: Future of Storage Sync for Netgear
- Will my data be encrypted on the storage device?
- Is real-time synchronization supported in the Storage Sync?
- Why is share access denied from Windows clients running AVG antivirus?
- How do I reconnect the Egnyte share on startup (Mac)?
- How do I resolve the Microsoft issue "Share access issue - NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE"?
- How do I avoid excessive sync events during backup?
- How do I stop and start the Storage Sync service?
- When does a file get uploaded to Egnyte through Storage Sync?
- Why can't I access the Storage Sync settings page (http://ipaddress:8806)?
- How can I check system date and time on the VM appliance?
- Why is Storage Sync unable to read users from my Active Directory?
- Why can't Storage Sync connect to my Active Directory?
- When I try to map network drive for ELC, why do I get network path not found?
- How do I add additional storage to Storage Sync appliance?
- How do I handle VM logs show "Error 23 : - No space left or VM Exceeded Disk space"?
- How do I resolve a File in Use message when opening files from the ELC share?
- How do I preserve file timestamps during upload?
- How do I auto-start the Storage Sync?
- How do I synchronize the Storage Sync Server clock with Domain Controller?