Egnyte supports the latest major releases of the following web browsers and desktop/mobile operating systems (OS). Please update to the latest version if you experience any issues.
- Internet Explorer (IE) - 11 (Not recommended)
- Microsoft Edge - The two latest, major released versions
- Safari - The two latest, major released versions
- Firefox - The two latest, major released versions
- Chrome - The two latest, major released versions
Operating Systems (OS):
- Windows 10
Microsoft has ended support for Windows 7 as of January 14th, 2020.
- Android - All versions of Android released within the last four years
- macOS - The three latest, major released versions
- iOS - The three latest, major released versions
- Each time a new version is released for general availability (GA), Egnyte begins supporting the most recent version.
- Egnyte does not support Beta Versions.
- Egnyte reserves the right to make exceptions to this policy at any time.
- We recommend keeping all Egnyte applications (Mobile, Desktop App, WebEdit, etc.) on the most recent, generally available version at all times. Egnyte will make reasonable efforts to troubleshoot issues, provided all web browsers, OS', and applications are up to date. If they are not up to date, this will be the first step our Support team will suggest to fix any issues.