Extend the office through your mobile device and work from anywhere with ease. Collaborate seamlessly with internal and external users and boost your organization’s productivity. The Egnyte mobile app supports iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile platforms for phones and tablets. Access your data, preview files, upload new content, and collaborate through shared folders and file links when you want, wherever you are. Take a deeper look at Egnyte’s mobile application in this summary.
Access Files on the Road
Navigate folders easily and preview files in a gallery experience. Load any file ranging from large images to Microsoft Office documents onto your device - faster and easier than ever before.
Sharing folders creates seamless collaboration for reviewing and editing files. Use the app to share files with other Egnyte users or invite non-users to work together on content.
Send File Links
Need to share a file quickly? File links can be sent to anyone, even if they’re not an Egnyte user.
Upload audio recordings, photos, and videos from your device to your Egnyte account. Leave notes to yourself and store a file you received as an email attachment.
Integrate Office Apps with Egnyte
Open, save, and browse Office files from within the Egnyte mobile app. To utilize Egnyte’s integration with the Office mobile suite, users must have an Office 365 subscription. For more information, please read the Egnyte Mobile Apps for Office Integrations article.
- View the Reports & Admin Dashboard within the Egnyte app to access audit reports and your user profile.
- Tag a collaborator on a file with @mention to send an email containing the file link.
- Egnyte's Microsoft Office integration provides a seamless user experience for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. On an iOS device, use Egnyte to open Office files and connect to Office apps.
- Use the Egnyte activity stream to view recent changes to files and folders.
- When enabled, the directed auto-folder feature updates folder content and automatically syncs changes when the Egnyte mobile app is opened.
- Send files stored in Egnyte with the iMessage integration
- Real-time updates are available on the Egnyte App for Apple Watch and Android Wear.
- Compatible on any Windows device including Windows 10 laptops and Microsoft Surface Pros.
- Pin the Egnyte app to your Start screen for easy access.
- Supports Surface Hub for conferencing
For more articles about Mobile, please refer to the Mobile Section on the HelpDesk. To ask a question or interact with other Egnyte Mobile users, please utilize the Mobile discussion on our Community forum.