Egnyte supports the latest major releases of the following web browsers and desktop/mobile operating systems (OS). Update to the latest version if you experience any issues.
- Microsoft Edge - The two latest, major released versions
- Safari - The two latest, major released versions
- Firefox - The two latest, major released versions
- Chrome - The two latest, major released versions
Egnyte ends support for Internet Explorer (IE) - 11 effective March 31, 2021
Operating Systems (OS)
- Windows 10
- Android - All versions of Android released within the last four years
- macOS - These three major released versions:
- macOS Monterey
- macOS Big Sur
- macOS Catalina
- iOS - The last 2 major versions will be supported
- Each time a new version is released for general availability (GA), Egnyte begins supporting the most recent version.
- Egnyte does not support Beta Versions.
- Egnyte reserves the right to make exceptions to this policy at any time.
- We recommend keeping all Egnyte applications (Mobile, Desktop App, WebEdit, etc.) on the most recent, generally available version at all times. Egnyte will make reasonable efforts to troubleshoot issues, provided all web browsers, OS', and applications are up to date. If they are not up to date, this will be the first step our Support team will suggest to fix any issues.
- Egnyte software is only supported for physical machines, not any specific virtual desktop environment.