Any user of the Migration App.
Symbolic links are objects within an integrated file system that contain a path to another object. A symbolic link (sometimes called a soft link), is similar to a shortcut in that it's a path name contained in a file. By default, Migration App recognizes but does not follow or migrate the content in symbolic links. Using an Advanced Option, you may change this to enable following and migrating content from symbolic links.
How to Identify if Symbolic Links Exist on the Source
After completing your first scan or initial Data Migration, download the Migration Report for the job.
In the first register Migration Summary, scroll to the right to the column titled Symbolic Links Present?
There are several possible entries for this column:
- No: No symbolic links were found in the source data.
- Yes but ignored: This is the default behavior. Migration App has identified that symbolic links are present, but will not migrate the data.
- Yes and followed: This will only appear when the Symbolic Links feature has been enabled.
If you wish to migrate the data associated with these links, see the following instructions.
Migrating Symbolic Links
If you want a given Migration Job to follow and migrate content from symbolic links, you can control this under Advanced Options.
- On the Migration Details Page, in the left column, click on the arrow next to Advanced Options to open the drop-down menu.
- Click on Symbolic Links.
- Click ON to Enable data migration from symbolic links.
- Click Save.
When you have this feature enabled, the actual data will be migrated in place of the symbolic link. So if a directory on the source contains a symbolic link which directs to a folder containing 500GB of data, that folder will appear in Egnyte within the destination path of the migration job and will contain that 500GB of data.
Questions? Feature Requests? Other Feedback?
If you have feature suggestions or requests, feel free to submit them here, and make sure you mention Migration App in the text.
For more complex requests that would benefit from providing screenshots or other attachments, you may submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include Migration App in the email title. Our Support team will push your comments to the Product team for consideration.