As new projects are started, and more teams are formed, creating additional Project folders will be critical to maintaining organization within your Egnyte account. Below, you'll learn who can create Project folders and how to add a new Project folder. We'll also give you some best practices for setting up, sharing, and managing your Project folders by persona.
Who Can Create Project Folders
- Administrators, Power Users, and Standard Users that have been granted Editor, Full, or Owner permissions to a folder can convert it to a Project folder.
Create a New Project Folder
- Navigate to the folder you'd like to convert to a Project folder.
- Click More ↓ and select Mark as project from the drop-down.
- Enter a Status by selecting the drop-down menu and choosing Project Start and Estimated End Dates. Select Done to save your changes.
- Now you're ready to manage and share your project folder so other users can access it.