Any user of Migration App v3.4.0 that needs to migrate data from a network share.
This product is currently in Limited Availability. We invite any Customers interested in using the product to engage Egnyte Professional Services or their Customer Success Manager to have it enabled for their domain.
By default, only Administrators can use the Migration App. However, individual Power Users may also be set up to use Migration App. Any Admin for a domain may give a Power User "Owner" access to the Migration Reports folder from the Egnyte CFS dashboard for the domain.
Assigning Owner Permissions to Power Users
- Follow the directions to set up your Agent, create a Migration Job and run at least one command (Scan, for example) within that job.
- Return to Files directory and select Shared.
- Click on the Migrations folder (don’t open it) and click the Share icon.
- From the submenu, select Manage Folder Permissions.
- Enter the email or user name of the PowerUser you wish to have access to Migration App and select Owner from the drop-down menu.
- Instruct the Power User to log out and back into the domain. They will now be able to run Migration App.
Questions? Feature Requests? Other Feedback?
If you have feature suggestions or requests, feel free to submit them here, and make sure you mention Migration App in the text.
For more complex requests that would benefit from providing screen shots or other attachments, you may submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include Migration App in the email title. Our Support team will push your comments to the Product team for consideration.