Any user of Migration App.
This product is currently in Limited Availability. We invite any Customers interested in using the product to engage Egnyte Professional Services or their Customer Success Manager to have it enabled for their domain.
Jobs are considered in conflict if they share the same destination with one or more existing migration jobs. When jobs are in conflict, you may not proceed to migrate data until the Confluence feature has been enabled for the jobs.
Activating Confluence on a Job
Enabling the Confluence feature for the jobs in conflict is handled directly in the User Interface from the migration details page.
- From the Migration Dashboard, click on the three-dot menu for the job in question. Click on Details to navigate to the migration details page.
- Click on Advanced Options from the left-hand column on the migration details page. This will reveal multiple options. Click on Confluence.
- Click to toggle Enable Confluence to ON.
- Click the Save button and then click Migration details in the left column to return to the main details view.
- Here, you can confirm that Confluence is now enabled for the job by looking in the right-hand column under Other Details.
You will now be able to proceed with migration operations for this job.
If another job shares the same destination but has been completed and will not be run in the future, you do not need enabled Confluence for that job.
It is also possible that different Migration Operators create conflicting jobs for your domain. Only jobs that need to continue to run will require Confluence.
Confluence is designed to allow two different sources to merge into a single destination folder. It is not designed to allow two jobs to run concurrently the same source and destination. If you need to recreate a job that has previously run, you must delete the first job to avoid problematic behavior.
Questions? Feature Requests? Other Feedback?
If you have feature suggestions or requests, feel free to submit them here, and make sure you mention Migration App in the text.
For more complex requests that would benefit from providing screenshots or other attachments, you may submit them to email@example.com. Be sure to include Migration App in the email title. Our Support team will push your comments to the Product team for consideration.