The Android app allows you to easily identify all photos taken at a specific geographic location and then upload them to a specified folder.
Uploading Geotagged Photos
To find and upload photos taken at a geographic location, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the folder
- Tap the Create or upload button in the bottom-right of the screen
- Choose Upload and then Geotagged photos
- If prompted, allow the Egnyte app to access your location
- Use the map to identify the location where the photos were taken. You can zoom, pan, or search to find the location.
- Use the radius slider to choose how wide an area around the location you would like to have included.
- Choose the time period you would like to search. You can find photos within the last 24 hours, 7 days, 30 days, or photos were taken any time.
- Tap the Find Photos button to identify photos at the location
- If prompted, allow the Egnyte app to access your photos and media
- Tap the Upload button to upload all of the identified photos