- The following folder/filenames will not be synced in the Egnyte Procore integration. These files will be skipped during synchronization.
Files and Folders ending in:
"con" "prn" "aux" "nul" "com" followed by a number 0 through 9 "lpt" followed by a number 0 through 9
- Renaming the Source Egnyte Folder will break the sync. In order to rename a root folder user must follow these step
- In Egnyte, open “List of Synced Procore Projects”
- Find Sync with desired Folder rename change
- Click “Stop and remove sync”.
- Rename the desired Folder
- Start new sync with proper Procore project.