Egnyte has built a new integration with Procore. You are able to sync an Egnyte folder to a Procore Project. The first feature we have completed is a sync between Egnyte and the Projects Documents. The Procore Integration is in Open Beta mode and anyone can access this new integration
- Keep your documents in sync between Procore and Egnyte
- Have a single source of truth
- Transfer Project template folders from one platform to the other
1. The Procore Integration is available by visiting the Apps & Integration page within Egnyte
2. You are able to search for this by looking for Procore
3. Enable the integration (This is only available to Admins)
How it works
- This integration syncs an Egnyte Folder to a Procore Project Documents section
- This integration is initiated on Egnyte by selecting which folder you would like to Sync in 2 different ways for an Admin account that has the Procore integration turned on.
- In the folder that you would like to Sync click on "More" and the Procore Project Sync button
- Right Click the folder that you would like to sync and just the Procore Project Sync button
- Add a Procore Service Account to the Egnyte integration. This service account needs to have full access to to the Project that you are trying to sync within Procore
- Instruction to create or retrieve your Procore Service account can be found HERE
- Make sure Service Account has correct Admin permissions in Procore. This can be found in the under the account name in Directory.
- Once you have selected a service account a list will appear that will show the available projects that you will be able to sync the Egnyte Folder to. Note: Only one project can be assigned to one Project
- Next you can verify settings for the sync and select 2-way sync. You can always go back to this menu to turn of sync for a particular folder
- Sync has now been set up correctly and will run automatically in the background
- To check Sync status and current list of your syncs an Admin can always select from the More button "List of Synced Procore Projects"
- Folder and files with unsupported Character Types in Egnyte will not be synced between the two systems
- Procore projects and Egnyte folders can only be synced to one folder
- Subfolders of a Folder that is synced can't be synced to another Project
- 10,000 file limit for syncing per Project
- 100 Projects can be synced at one time.
- Currently sync between the two platforms happens every hour
Learn more about Egnyte and Procore by watching a Quick Tip on Egnyte University: Egnyte and Procore