If there's an error when updating or installing the mobile app, or Admins have restricted access from certain devices, mobile users may receive the following error message: Access Forbidden, you are not allowed to access your account from this device.
When this happens, there are a few steps you'll need to take to resolve the error.
- Log into the Web UI from a browser.
- Click on your profile picture, then your name, and open the My Devices tab.
- Locate your mobile device from the list and select it.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click Remove Device.
- Click Remove Device on the confirmation screen.
- Once the device is successfully removed, uninstall the mobile app on your phone and reinstall the latest version.
If you still receive the error message, please reach out to your Administrator as they may have restricted certain devices from accessing the Egnyte app.