The Folder Size Report is accessible for administrators from the left navigation panel in the Reports tab:
When you click the Folder Size Report you will see the following:
If you choose to report on "Selected folder only", the report will include a single row for the selected folder. If you choose "Selected folder and subfolders" you will then have to choose the depth to which you would like to report:
When you choose a level of 1, the report will include a row for the selected folder as well as all immediate subfolders. When you choose a level of 2, it will include a row for the selected folder, it's immediate subfolders, and their immediate subfolders.
There are two limitations with the depth option:
- The depth must be a number 255 or less. The default is 1.
- The report cannot contain more than 4000 rows. This means that if you have a folder with more than 4000 subfolders you cannot run this report with the "Selected folder and subfolders" option
The report includes the following columns:
- Path - the folder path
- Total Size Of Versions - the size in bytes of all versions of files in this path and all of its descendants
- Total Size Of Files - the size in bytes of the current version of all files in this path and all of its descendants
- Num Of Files - the number of files in this path and all of its descendants
- Num Of Versions - the number of versions (inclusive of the current version) in this path and all of its descendants