Our Apps & Integrations page allows users to learn about and install Egnyte apps, add-ons, and third-party integrations in the Web UI.
Skip Ahead to...
- Filter to find the apps that best fit your use case
- Hover over an app to quickly preview the app's functionality
- Click on an app to visually explore the features and download the app
Click on Apps & Integrations on the left panel of the WebUI to explore all the options we have available. Remember to check back often as new integrations are being added all the time.
From here, you can use Filters with your search to quickly find the integrations that are most relevant to your needs.
Connect and Secure and Govern
Click the filter on the left-hand side to find apps and integrations specifically for Connect or Secure and Govern. You will see everything that is available by default.
Egnyte Apps and Add-Ons
- To view Egnyte apps or add-ons, expand the Type filter on the left and select the appropriate type from the list.
- Hover over an app for a quick summary and a Download link.
- Click More for additional information; including how to enable, setup, or download the Egnyte App and a preview of its capabilities.
Third-Party integrations are enabled or accessed outside of the Egnyte Web UI. Select External Integrations from the Type drop-down to find all of the current offerings.
Hover over an app for a quick summary and click View Details to explore the integration capabilities and to enable the integration.
Administrators can manage which apps users and groups can add with Admin Mode.
You can configure domain level settings for an application by hovering over the application or integration, selecting Enable Integration, and choosing the appropriate option from the drop down menu.
If you choose Added for groups, you will need to select which groups are going to have access to the app on the next page. You are limited to choosing a maximum of 5 groups per app.