This guide will walk you through how to set up SSO for Egnyte using Google Apps.
Configure Egnyte Settings
- Log into your Egnyte account through the Web UI.
- Navigate to Settings --> Security & Authentication --> Single sign-on authentication.
- Set the Single sign-on authentication provider to Google Apps.
Configure Google SSO Users in Egnyte
- Log into Egnyte through the Web UI.
- Navigate to Settings --> Users & Group Management.
- To enable Google SSO for any user, ensure that the user's authentication type is set to "SSO" and that their email address matches their Google account address. It is important that the email address matches the email that the user enters when signing into Google.