Desktop App for Win 3.15.2 Release Date: October 21, 2023
Special Folder Icon for Folders Available for Standard Users Visible in ArcGIS
Fixed an issue where in ArcGIS special folder icons for folders available for standard users were not present. After the fix, special icon for folders available for Standard Users are visible in ArcGIS.
Cannot Connect Specific Folders
There was a rare issue where in some cases adding Connected Folders was not possible.
Vectorworks Files Not Retaining Version History and Inconsistent Locking
Fixed an issue with Vectorworks losing file versions and was not always getting locked properly due to Desktop App not recognizing app specific temporary files.
Known Issues and Limitations
- Co-editing is not supported with Smart Cache connection for versions of Smart Cache below 2.7.
- If a user has an “ask” as a default co-editing setting, simultaneous opening of more than one MS Office document can result in an error.
- When opening large Excel document in co-editing mode takes over 30 seconds, then the collaboration pop-up may appear for the second time.
- Starting or joining a co-editing session in the newest Microsoft integration when there is no default integration selected on the domain level by double-click will result in opening a document in Microsoft Office desktop (previously the user was able to choose between Microsoft Office Desktop or Microsoft Office Online) .
- For updates on Windows 11 support and known limitations, refer to this article.
Upgrade to the latest version today.