Egnyte Drive for Windows- Installation Steps
1. Download and open the Egnyte Drive installer for Windows.
2. Click Next
3. Click Next to accept the default install location or change accordingly.
4. Click Install to begin installation.
5. Click Yes for User Account Control.
6. Click Finish to complete the installation and launch Egnyte Drive.
7. Enter your account credentials and click 'Add Drive'.
8. Done! Egnyte Drive is mounted and ready to use in Windows Explorer. To create additional drives repeat steps 7.
Egnyte Drive for Windows - Uninstallation Steps
To do a clean uninstall of Egnyte Drive, please do the following:
1) Click on the "Start" button of your Computer and then go to "Programs"(Win 7)
Click on the "Start" button of your Computer and then go to "All Apps"(Win 10)
2) Select Egnyte Drivee and then click on "Uninstall Egnyte Drive". Follow the instructions provided in the wizard to uninstall.