Install the Egnyte Connect Desktop App
- Download and open the .msi file.
- Click Next.
- Select where the drive should be installed. You can leave the default destination and click Next or select Change to select a different location before continuing.
- Click Install to start the installation.
Note: Click Yes on the User Account Control screen if it appears to provide permissions for the installation to continue.
- Click Finish to complete the installation and launch the Desktop App.
- Enter your email or username and click Continue.
- Enter your Egnyte domain and click Continue.
Note: If your company utilizes SSO (Single-Sign On), you may be redirected to their landing page to verify your account.
- Enter your password and click Continue.
- Your drive is now mounted and ready to use in Windows Explorer.
Uninstall the Egnyte Connect Desktop App
To do a clean uninstall of the Desktop App, please follow the steps laid out in this article.