Desktop App for Win 3.15.1 Release Date: September 21, 2023
Version Control for Adobe Audition and Articulate Storyline
We are now supporting proper versioning for Adobe Audition (.sesx) and Articulate Storyline (.story) files. Note that while we support versioning, file locking is not supported for these applications, due to limitations in how they handle files.
Drives Occasionally Disconnect During Browsing or on Startup
Fixed an issue where under certain circumstances drives disconnected occasionally during file browsing or on startup, triggering restart.
Issue with Bluebeam Unable to Preview or Open DWG Files
Fixed an issue, where under certain conditions Bluebeam couldn’t preview or open .dwg files.
MS Office Co-Edit - Locking Instead of Co-Editing
Fixed an issue where in some cases the co-edit session was not started properly and the file was locked instead.
Connected Folders CLI Configuration with Invalid Paths Causing an Issue with Initialization
Fixed an issue where in case when adding Connected Folders for an unauthorized drive using CLI would cause a deadlock in Desktop App initialization sequence.
Bluebeam Revu .lock Files Not Being Deleted from Cloud
Fixed an issue where all files that were deleted by Bluebeam Revu were treated as local deletes, which was causing .lock files to accumulate in folders when using specific Toolbar extensions. Now we do it only for .pdf files as it is required to maintain their proper versioning.
Known Issues and Limitations
- Co-Editing is not supported with Smart Cache connection for versions of Smart Cache below 2.7.
- If a user has an “ask” as a default co-editing setting, simultaneous opening of more than one MS Office document can result in an error.
- When opening large Excel document in co-editing mode takes over 30 seconds, then the collaboration pop-up may appear for the second time.
- Starting or joining a co-editing session in the newest Microsoft integration when there is no default integration selected on the domain level by double-click will result in opening a document in Microsoft Office desktop (previously the user was able to choose between Microsoft Office Desktop or Microsoft Office Online) .
- For updates on Windows 11 support and known limitations, refer to this article.
Upgrade to the latest version today.