Egnyte Protect can also search your content for common keywords such as industry terminology, standard codes and names of registered entities. These keywords are available to you as built-in lists such as Common Financial Statement Terms and US Hospital names, which are further grouped under information categories such as Financial, Healthcare etc. You can select any of these built-in keyword lists in your Custom Policy to find a file containing any of the included keywords.
1) When adding a Custom Policy, click on the "Configure" button for Sensitive Content Patterns.
2) In the Sensitive Content Patterns pane, you can select any of the available built-in keyword lists in any information category as part of your Custom Policy.
3) If a file contains any keyword from the selected lists, it will be matched against your Custom Policy.
The available built-in keyword lists under each information category are:
1) Common Financial Statement Terms - Includes keywords such as “Accounts Payable”, “Operating Expenses” etc. that are commonly found in US GAAP financial statements.
2) Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs) - List of investment advisors registered with the US Securities and Exchange Commission such as “Morgan Stanley”, “Charles Schwab” etc.
3) US Bank names - List of banks and credit unions in the US registered with the Federal Reserve, such as “Bank of America”, “Liberty First Credit Union” etc.
4) Current Procedure Terminology (CPT) codes - List of medical codes maintained by the American Medical Association to report medical, surgical, and diagnostic procedures. The CPT codes are also identified by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services as Level 1 of the Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS).
5) International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10) codes - List of medical codes created by the the World Health Organization for diseases, signs and symptoms, health complaints and external causes of injuries and diseases.
6) US FDA Drug names - List of generic and brand names of prescription drugs, over-the-counter drugs and therapeutic products approved by the US Food and Drug Administration.
7) US Hospital names - List of hospitals and medical centers in the US registered with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
8) Confidential document markers - Includes keywords such as “confidential”, “restricted” etc. that indicate that a document is confidential or restricted.