Desktop App for Mac 3.14.8 Release Date: Sept. 27, 2022
Improved Connectivity Tests
An enhanced approach to network diagnostics and troubleshooting to help remedy connectivity related issues. Also, a renewed focus on diagnosing and troubleshooting of network issues with the introduction of new cloud based settings for creation of API endpoints and hardcoded IP addresses that will function to better catalog connectivity related issues.
- Fix for an issue with files/folders being synced with a delay
- Fix for an issue with replacing an existing folder in Finder
- Improved the stability of connection with a cloud drive
- Fix for an issue with saving files in MS Excel 2016
Known Issues and Limitations
- On Monterey OS, problems may occur when opening a file after moving it to a different folder.
- Co-editing is not supported with Smart Cache connections for versions of Smart Cache below 2.7.
- A list of known limitations related to Monterey support can be found in a separate article.
Upgrade to the latest version today.