Product: Web UI Release Date: June 29, 2022.
Snapshot-Based Ransomware Recovery - UI Improvements
With our continuous effort to improve the product's user experience, a bunch of UI improvements have been incorporated into the existing functionality of snapshot-based ransomware recovery to make it much more efficient and easy to use. Some of the notable enhancements are as follows.
- Mounting a snapshot now starts with visibility into the available snapshot in a more intuitive way such that the user will have a natural experience of initiating the process by selecting the desired snapshot and then getting the option to mount the same.
- The currently mounted snapshot is now separated from mount history to have a clear distinction for the user to focus on the right information depending upon their intent.
- Context-sensitive info-texts are now available to educate users about what they can expect at any time in the workflow.
- The snapshot being previewed is now clearly differentiated with an entire border around the screen, thereby maintaining the context for the user.
- The user will now be able to remount one of the unmounted snapshots without having to start from the beginning.
Search Only in Specific Attributes
Users can now narrow their search to only some specific file or folder attributes, such as file name/folder name, and exclude other attributes such as file contents. In the ‘Advanced Search’ area, there is a new dropdown menu called ‘Content’, where the users can choose from specific file and folder attributes.
Key Issues Addressed
Unable to Update Credit Card Details on the Plan Details Page
There was an issue where the users were not able to update the credit card information on their plan details page as expected. This has been resolved
Improvements, Additional Information, and Resources
The current release contains a few improvements to existing functionality.
- Minor performance and stability improvements
- Minor logging improvements
- Minor UI improvements and bug fixes
The changes will be available to all users on June 30, 2022.