Android Mobile App v. 8.31 Release Date: June 06, 2022
To-do, Review, and Approval Tasks assigned using the Egnyte Workflows and Tasks feature can now be reviewed, accepted, rejected, and completed in the Egnyte Android Mobile App.
As soon as a new task is created, assignees who go to the Egnyte Mobile App will see a red dot next to the Workflows button on the bottom navigation bar informing them about a new task.
When users navigate to the Workflows screen by tapping on the Workflows icon, they will see a list of tasks and workflows assigned to them.
The Workflows and Tasks list view can be filtered:
- to show the tasks assigned to the user or created by the user
- to show the tasks according to their current status (e.g. In progress, Completed), Assigner, and Task Type (To-do, Review, Approval)
The users can see each workflow and task:
- due date
- file path
- list of assignees
- current status (e.g. In progress)
Most importantly, users can perform the Workflows and Task actions assigned to them. For example, they can:
- review the document associated with the workflow or task (using the file preview mode),
- accept or reject the workflows and tasks
- complete them
- add comments (where relevant)
- add the reason for approval or rejection (where relevant)
- e-sign workflows and tasks with their credentials (if required)
Download the newest version of Egnyte for Android today.