For environments where the Office Add-in was mass deployed, follow the guidelines from the Mass Deployment section below.
Follow the steps under the Uninstalling the Office Add-in section below for all other users.
Uninstalling the Office Add-in
For cases where the Office Add-in was installed on a machine using the MSI installer, follow the steps below:
For Windows 10
- Close all MS Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Search for Apps & Features using Windows Search and open.
- Scroll down to 'Egnyte Office Add-in' and choose the option to Uninstall
For older versions of Windows
- Search for and open the Control Panel and choose the option to Uninstall a program or Programs & Features
- Right-click Egnyte Office Add-in and choose the option to Uninstall
We recommend using the same install parameters used during deployment for environments where the Office Add-in was mass deployed. An example command-line command is provided below:
msiexec /x EgnyteOfficeAddin_v4.x.x.msi INSTALLDIR=”C:\Program Files (x86)\Egnyte Office Add-in” DISABLE_AUTOUPDATE=TRUE DOMAIN_NAME=acme ALLUSERS=1 /qn
This is about Tile in Apps & Integrations which is called "Microsoft Office Desktop Add-in" and refers to Outlook integration.