Turbo 2.7.1 Release Date: May 13, 2021
- Issue: When sync was interrupted by a Smart Cache (FKA Turbo) reboot, some operations that were in progress were being skipped after the restart. This resulted in some files being present in the Cloud but not available on Smart Cache (FKA Turbo). This issue has now been fixed.
- Issue: Subfolders that were assigned explicit group permissions were removed from the listing when permissions to a top-level folder were removed. A fix has been made to resolve the navigation issue.
- Product Guide for Hyper-V
- Product Guide for VMware
- Smart Cache FAQs
- Known Limitations
- Best Practices Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Latest Installers (Hyper-V and VMware)
Experience the difference. Learn more about Smart Cache (FKA Turbo) today.