Smart Cache (FKA Turbo) 2.7.0 Release Date: April 29, 2021
Support for Collaborative Editing has been added for Hybrid connected users. Users can start or join a co-editing session from Egnyte Desktop App using the co-edit option in the context menu or by double-clicking on the synced file.
- Issue: Moving a folder from Smart Cache to a synced location caused the folder listing to disappear from Smart Cache (FKA Turbo). The folder did get synced to the cloud. This issue has now been fixed.
- Issue: A sync failed to restart after being interrupted by an exception. This issue has now been resolved.
- Issue: A full sync on a newly deployed Smart Cache (FKA Turbo) was failing due to a race condition. An appropriate error message will now guide the administrator to re-issue a full sync request.
- Issue: Folders with UTF-8 characters were not syncing due to a decoding issue that has now been addressed.
- Product Guide for Hyper-V
- Product Guide for VMware
- Smart Cache FAQs
- Known Limitations
- Best Practices Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Latest Installers (Hyper-V and VMware)
Experience the difference. Learn more about Smart Cache (FKA Turbo) today.