Turbo 2.6.0 Release Date: February 18, 2021
- Issue: A reboot during a sync operation containing a large number of newly selected folders prevented them from syncing down completely. This issue has now been fixed.
- The Qualys Research Team disclosed a major Sudo vulnerability on January 26, 2021. This could allow an unprivileged user to gain root privileges on a vulnerable host. The technical details can be found in the original blog post. We have updated the relevant packages to patch this vulnerability.
- Product Guide for Hyper-V
- Product Guide for VMware
- Smart Cache FAQs
- Known Limitations
- Best Practices Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Latest Installers (Hyper-V and VMware)
Experience the difference. Learn more about Smart Cache (FKA Turbo) today.