Desktop App 3.9.1 for Mac
Release Date: Nov 20, 2020
macOS Big Sur support
Supports Big Sur, the latest version of macOS.
In addition to the above enhancement, the update also contains:
- Fix for an issue with accessing a file or folder by clicking its name in the search result.
- Fix for an issue in displaying search results with over 30 items.
Known Issues & Limitations
The update has the expected behavior and limitations listed below:
- Big Sur requires user approval before loading any change in a third party's kernel extension and also requires a reboot of the machine to complete the upgrade/installation process. Click here for more details.
- This version does not support Mac devices powered by an M1 chip, which will be supported in the next version.
- Desktop App does not start automatically on first boot up, after updating macOS from Catalina to Big Sur. Please start the Egnyte Connect app manually.
Upgrade to the latest version today.