We've made some changes to improve your experience on the Web UI and can't wait for you to check them out.
[BETA] Device Statuses for Desktop App
This feature will be available only for a limited amount of customers.
- Desktop App Details Page displays the Device Status. The device can display "Out of Disk Space" or "Device is healthy" status.
- The Device Status Column is displayed on the Personal Devices listing and the "Out of Disk Space" error can be displayed there.
- Personal Devices listing can be filtered out by the "Out of Disk Space Error."
File lock UI improvement
Now, there is additional information about who locked the file, presented on the system dialog.
Additional Information and Resources
In addition to the above improvements, the update also contains:
- Fixed user input when adding permissions to folders: after the fix, deleted users are no longer showing up in user search input.
- Fixed renaming a user: before the fix, the rename process could get stuck in execution without a result and without information in the UI. Currently, the rename will fail, but it will be possible to restart the process from the Web UI.
- Fixed adding a user without first and last name to a group: after the fix, such a user is displayed correctly in the input.
- UI fix regarding native Google Chrome email suggester interfering with Egnyte suggester.
- Other minor UI fixes.
The changes will be available to all users on October 9, 2020.