We've made some changes to improve your Web UI experience and can't wait for you to check them out.
- New Device Details Page for Storage Sync (Limited Availability): Storage Sync Device Details page now has a new look and shows two new statuses/issues: "Out of Disk Space" and "Offline longer than a week." Admins can filter devices in the "Storage Devices" list based on these statuses. Initially, the feature will have limited availability and later will be turned on for all the domains.
- Sending email when Storage Sync device is out of disk space: when disk usage exceeds 90% of the available disk space of a Storage Sync device (based on the 24-hour rolling average), an email notification about that will be sent to the user under which the Storage Sync device has been registered. If the problem persists, a new email will be sent once a day.
- The new date picker: the new date picker will make it easy to see that it is possible to change the month and the year by clicking on them
Additional Information and Resources
In addition to the above improvements, the update also contains:
- Unified UI for adding group members for both: large and small groups
- Scalability improvements
- Search-related improvements
The changes will be available to all users on August 13, 2020, except for Storage Sync changes, which will have limited availability.