We’ve made some changes, improvements, and fixes to the Desktop Mac App.
- Search within a folder: Context menu in the finder to search for files within a specific folder in Desktop app.
- Search with filter options: Option to narrow down the search with filters - file type, uploaded time, updated by.
- Search result improvement: Improved user interface for search results in Desktop app.
- File locking for private folders: File locking for Private directories will be disabled by default.
In addition to the above improvements, the update also contains:
- Fix for an issue with renaming to change the case of a filename in Catalina OS
- Fix for issues with random disconnection of drives
- Fix for an issue with inconsistent audit report showing folder deletion
The update has the below-known issue which will be addressed in the next version:
- Search in a folder doesn't work for a drive with a cloud start path set.
Upgrade to the latest version today.