Release Date: 7/30/2020
We've made some exciting changes based on your feedback and can't wait for you to check them out.
- Issues view improvement: you can now filter for Issues that have been commented by users. This helps you in collaborating easily with others by quickly finding items that are being worked upon.
- Permission Browser for Sharepoint Online sources: you can now use the Permissions Browser for Sharepoint Online sources in the same as you do for other sources.
- Business Document Classifier Early Access: We have built a service that uses machine learning to automatically identify documents by type (eg. contract, budget, resume etc.). When viewing sensitive matches in files, you may see a tag showing the predicted type of document with the ability to provide feedback to improve the accuracy of the service.
- Content Lifecycle policy improvement: stub files created as a result of an action by a content lifecycle policy will no longer be subjected to any other retention, deletion or archival policy.
- Support for new jurisdiction: Switzerland
- Email reminders for customers to reauthorize their sources when their Sharepoint Online or OneDrive source fail to scan