We've made some changes to improve your experience on the Web UI and can't wait for you to check them out.
- Drag and drop ability released to all domains: Our drag and drop capability that was available for a limited number of customers is going to be live for everyone! For a few weeks, we have been carefully gathering feedback and made a number of improvements. The refined version allows you to quickly move files/folders while holding SHIFT and do the copy while holding alt/option (based on if its Mac or Windows).
- Added sorting for search: Search is one of the quickest ways to find specific folders and files. To make this experience even better, we are extending sorting possibilities with the following columns: item name, size, date modified. Just click on the column name to sort by ascending or descending order. To reset the sorting, click the X button.
- Public folder share link giving unexpected error when trying to download specific items: Fixed an issue related to being unable to download a single item from the folder share link.
Additional Information and Resources
In addition to the above improvements, the update also contains:
- The link to the old "Link Summary Report" has been removed from the menu bar in "Classic UI"
- Minor improvements to a selection of items in the folder listing
- Refinements for smart cache operations
- Minor improvements to billing app
- Insignificant enhancements to My Profile and Reports UI on mobile
- Folder Tree rendering improvements in Folder Permission Report
- Web UI page loading refinements after SSO authentication
The changes will be available to all users on July 24, 2020.