We've made some changes to improve your experience on the Web UI and can't wait for you to check them out.
- Additional email notifications for Turbo devices: As stated in one of the latest releases, the time to solve any issues for devices is essential. Moving forward, we have added additional emails for administrators of Turbo devices:
- Under-provisioned Virtual Machine - CPU
- Under-provisioned Virtual Machine - Memory
- Undergoing support maintenance
- No folder selected for Offline Sync
- Modified "Out of disk space" email notification when the available space is smaller than 1GB
- Fix for a rare issue with bookmark removal: Solved an edge case related to being unable to remove bookmarks (due to a path change being not applied)
- Rectified problem with File Link page not loading in IE11: Solved an issue related to not loading the File Link page in IE11.
- Fix for some missing events in the User Provisioning Report: Solved an issue related to sometimes not properly populated user deactivation events for the User Provisioning Report. New events are properly added to the User Provisioning report now. Past events will start showing up in the newly generated User Provisioning Reports by mid-July.
Additional Information and Resources
In addition to the above improvements, the update also contains:
- Minor performance improvements to Smart Cache
- Minor improvements to TFA, File Link Page, trial survey, username rename, login actions, rename modal
- Minor improvements to a "cancel" button for Audit Reports
- Minor improvements to a new link summary report filtering by path
- Minor backend improvements to pagination
The changes will be available to all users on July 10, 2020.