We've made some changes to improve your experience on the Web UI and can't wait for you to check them out.
- Enhanced chart and table for storage space in a reports dashboard: To improve the visibility and awareness of the used space, we have replaced a chart showing used space with a more advanced one, which will show the data more clearly. Additionally, we've made the table and the chart interactive with each other. Once a table row hovers with a cursor, the corresponding chart share will be highlighted. Once a pie chart share hovers with a cursor, the corresponding table row will be highlighted.
- Improved lockout screens for two-factor authentication: To make sure that any error messages clearly state the reason why a user cannot proceed with two-factor authentication, we have improved lockout screens. They will be shown in the case of:
- registered landline phone number and voice calls are disabled,
- registered mobile phone number and voice calls & SMS are disabled,
- too many failed attempts
- generic error in case of server failure
Additionally, we have improved the messaging for users that entered a phone number during the enrollment, but voice calls have been disabled afterward.
- Improved calculation of the limit when generating Private Folder Size Report: We have resolved an issue related to a calculation for the Private Folder Size report. Instead of the number of subfolders, the total number of folders was taken into account, which caused exceeding the limit improperly.
Additional Information and Resources
In addition to the above improvements, the update also contains:
- Minor improvements to link summary report
- Improved the format of time for Turbo offline emails notifications
- File preview improvements
The changes will be available to all users on June 25, 2020.