We've made some exciting changes based on your feedback and can't wait for you to check them out.
- Easier way of opening Microsoft files within Microsoft apps: We improved the way you can easily open Microsoft Office Files within the Mobile App. You can open a file directly from the list view (tap on the file actions) or use the app button in the file preview.
- Folder tree navigation (BETA): We have improved the way in which you can navigate through the folder tree. To access the feature simply tap on the listing icon. To navigate to a given folder, select the folder and tap on "Go to selected". This allows users to easily navigate through complex folder tree quickly. This feature is in beta release, if you encounter any issues please let us know about them.
- Share files via Slack (BETA): from now on you can share files from your mobile app directly via slack. This feature is located in the open with section. To access it you need to have slack integration enabled on your Egnyte account and Slack App installed on the device.
- Advanced Video Preview Support: We have enabled the feature from Egnyte WebUI which allows users to preview more video formats directly from the mobile app. To play a video simply open it. The accessibility of this feature depends on your Egnyte plan. For more information please contact our sales team.
- Other Bug fixes: We continuously monitor our apps for bugs. This release solves general bugs and performance issues that some of you may have encountered.
Download the newest version of Egnyte for Android today.