We've made some exciting changes based on your feedback and can't wait for you to check them out.
- Fixed issue when app is put in the background: On a certain page (folder or file preview) the app will remain on this page for a longer period. When you re-engage with the app, you will resume at the same point. This improvement is dependent on iOS System resource management. (When the iOS device is low on resource, it may close the Egnyte App which will not resume in the same manner.)
- Viewing PDF bookmarks: For PDF files that has bookmarks, users can use them to navigate directly to that page.
- Adding Bookmarks to PDF files: Customers who have the Add Annotation feature Enabled can add bookmarks to PDF files.
- Table of Content view available in edit mode: The table of content shows up in edit mode. You can use it to navigate to an annotation, page, or bookmark.
- Other Issues fixed: We continuously monitor our apps for bugs. This release solves general bugs and performance issues that some of you may have encountered.
Download the newest version of Egnyte for iOS today.