- Device Dashboard for Turbo generally available: A month ago we have released in BETA a new dashboard for Turbo devices. We are now enabling the feature to all customers with additional enhancements when it comes to viewing (additional status column) and filtering (based on error or maintenance status) Turbo devices in the Storage Devices tab.
- (BETA) Drag & Drop support for WebUI: We are glad to announce support for Drag & Drop operations for WebUI. The feature is currently under the BETA stage with limited availability. Please contact support or your CSM to turn it on for testing purposes.
- An error while pushing a profile update from OKTA when having Salesforce integration (SCIM 2.0): We have solved an issue related to user fields not getting updated when having Salesforce integration.
- Ensure the right order of suggestions when adding groups or users to folders: We have improved the way of displaying suggestions when trying to add groups/users to folders. When having three groups: XXX-B, XXX, XXX-A, they will be suggested in the following order: XXX, XXX-A, XXX-B.
Additional Information and Resources
In addition to the above improvement, the update also contains:
- Improvements added for new link summary report (BETA stage):
- The ability to filter by last accessed time
- The ability to export selected links only
The changes will be available to all users on May 21, 2020. Don't forget to comment on these changes in the Community.