We’ve made some changes, improvements and fixes to the Desktop Windows App.
- Read events for auditing: File read events captured for auditing reports and anomaly detection.
- Shortcut keys to access Desktop App search: Shortcut keys Win+Alt+E to access search in Desktop App. If Win+Alt+E key is used by other application, Win+Ctrl+Alt+E will be used as the shortcut key for search.
In addition to the above improvements, the update also contains:
- Fix for an issue with offline sync when using SSL proxy
- Fix for an issue with random file read/write error
- Fix for various issues causing missing content in offline folders
- Fix for an issue with file skips, triggered while switching between online and offline mode
- Fix for an issue with direct link creation not allowed when share links are disabled
- Fix to reduce the frequency of Excel file lock notification in Desktop App