Release Date: 5/07/2020
We've made some exciting changes based on your feedback and can't wait for you to check them out.
- Sensitive Content Tree view improvements: You can now view the aggregate number of sensitive files, and bulk remediates the sensitive files for an unpermitted folder and its sub-folders.
- Sensitive Content public API: You can now programmatically view the list of all sensitive locations and view sensitive content matches for all supported sources. For more information, see the official Sensitive Content API documentation.
Additional Information and Resources
- Content Lifecycle view UI improvements.
- Up to 4X improvements in speed of loading match details in the Sensitive Content view.
- Resolved an issue that led to incorrect matches for passport pattern matches