- Editing expiry time for already expired links on their File Link page (Limited Availability feature): it is now possible for link creators and admins to edit expiry time for already expired links right on the File Link page. Regular link recipients (other than admins) will not see the button and will not be able to edit the link expiry time.
- Please, note that:
- this feature has limited availability (please, contact Egnyte Support if you would like to have this feature enabled).
- Currently, it works only for time-based expiry, not for the click-based expiry.
- As of now, the feature is working only for File Links, not for the Folder Links.
Additional Information and Resources
In addition to the above improvement, the update also contains:
- Performance improvements for search and large folder copying
- Refinements of download processes for files on the Folder Link page
The changes will be available to all users on May 07, 2020. Don't forget to comment on these changes in the Community.