- Improved storage space table for the domain dashboard: To provide higher visibility over the storage space to our customers, we are introducing enhancements to the table placed in the domain dashboard with deeper granularity for analysis purposes. From now, the table will include the following:
- Purchased Storage - Purchased storage available to the domain
- Used storage divided into "Shared", "Private" and "Trash" including percentages
- File Count and Folder count naming changed from File Number and Folder Number
- Version Count added for admin awareness
- An error when downloading files that matched specific patterns (e.g.%2F) via SFTP: Resolved an issue related to failing transfer when trying to download data via SFTP.
Additional Information and Resources
In addition to the above improvement, the update also contains:
- Minor improvements for PDF files preview
- Minor UI improvements to loading spinner when copying files
- TFA improvements
- Minor improvements to credit card processing
The changes will be available to all users on May 14, 2020.