- Improved the message for "Folder Size Report" limits: As we have the limit to generate the folder size report with 100,000 (or 10,000 when run by power users) calculated folders at once, we have added proper error message when the limit is hit. However, instead of running a folder size report for such a big number, we strongly encourage to group the "deep level" to a minimum. As an example, when a user tries to run a report with 1 level down, the output will include the size for /Shared and each subfolder separately.
- Confirm your email address" pop-up keeps showing: We have solved an issue related to showing "Confirm your email address" pop-up for each new user, even if the user postponed the operation ("Remind me tomorrow").
- The user permission report is empty when adding at least two admins: Solved an issue related to generating an empty "User & Group permission report" when adding at least two administrators. From now, we are excluding administrators for this specific search as they have global access.
- Searching results in an unexpected error: Solved an issue related to displaying "Unexpected Error" when searching for a file or a folder.
Additional Information and Resources
In addition to the above improvement, the update also contains the following change:
- Content Safeguard improvements
- File, Folder and Upload links minor improvements
- Manage Group Owners modal improvement
- Plan Details page improvements
The changes will be available to all users on March 27, 2020.