- Improved the message for "Folder Size Report" limits: As we have the limit to generate the folder size report with 100,000 (or 10,000 when run by power users) calculated folders at once, we have added a proper error message when the limit is hit. However, instead of running a folder size report for such a big number, we strongly encourage to group the "deep level" to a minimum. For example, when a user tries to run a report with 1 level down, the output will include the size for /Shared and each subfolder separately.
- Confirm your email address" pop-up keeps showing: We have solved an issue related to showing "Confirm your email address" pop-up for each new user, even if the user postponed the operation ("Remind me tomorrow").
- The user permission report is empty when adding at least two admins: Solved an issue related to generating an empty "User & Group permission report" when adding at least two administrators. From now, we are excluding administrators for this specific search as they have global access.
- Searching results in an unexpected error: Solved an issue related to displaying "Unexpected Error" when searching for a file or a folder.
Additional Information and Resources
In addition to the above improvement, the update also contains the following change:
- Content Safeguard improvements
- File, Folder, and Upload links minor improvements
- Manage Group Owners modal improvement
- Plan Details page improvements
The changes will be available to all users on March 27, 2020.