We've made some exciting changes based on your feedback and can't wait for you to check them out.
- PDF Form Filling improvements: We have improved the way in which you can edit fillable PDF forms. In order to access edit the form, you need to tap on the Edit Button (blue round button). In edit mode, you can fill out text fields, mark up check boxes, radio buttons, drop down menus, and add a signature (depending on the file configuration).
- Save and save as for PDF Form Filling: We have improved the way you can save a fillable PDF file. You can either save the file (in this case a new version of the file will be uploaded to Egnyte) or you can use save as, which allows you to save the fillable file under a different name and folder.
- PDF Table of Content: You can view the table of content of a PDF file. If the files has an index you will be able to view it and jump directly into the page.
- Improved viewing of protected PDF files: we made the previewing of protected PDF files more user friendly.
- Easier way of opening MS files in the MS apps: We improved the way you can easily open Microsoft Office Files within the Mobile App. You can open a file directly from the list view (tap on the file actions) or use the app button in the file preview.
- Other Bug fixes: We continuously monitor our apps for bugs. This release solves general bugs and performance issues that some of you may have encountered.
Download the newest version of Egnyte for iOS today.