If your device is stuck in a state from which it cannot boot anymore, you can force it to work again using the following instructions.
How to recognize if a device stuck in the state?
Open your VM host management software and open the affected VM console. You should see something similar to the screenshot below.
Instructions to force Turbo into an operational state again:
- If not already open, please open the host console for VM running Turbo.
- Force restart Turbo machine observing VM host console output. Click on the console to be prepared to manage the boot menu when it appears. It has a blue background with a light blue frame around it.
- Using down arrow key from the keyboard, select “Advanced options for Egnyte Turbo GNU/Linux.” Once the option is highlighted, press ENTER on the keyboard.
- You will see a list of booting options with a selection of available kernels.
- Select an old kernel version using down arrow key on your keyboard (select option 3: “Egnyte Turbo GNU/Linux, with Linux 4.19.0-5-amd64”) and press ENTER.