We've made some improvements with the latest version of Smart Cache (FKA Turbo) based on your feedback and can't wait for you to check them out.
- New Out-of-order mode condition: Two additional checks have been added for device configuration and health. The device will be put in out-of-order when it detects any of the following conditions:
- Under provisioned: Less than 8GB and/or less than 4 CPUs
- System disk has less than 1GB of space
- Product Guide for Hyper-V
- Product Guide for VMware
- Known Limitations
- Best Practices Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Latest Installers (Hyper-V and VMware)
Experience the difference. Learn more about Smart Cache (FKA Turbo) today.