Roles based access allows Admins to restrict access and delegate specific responsibilities to other users. You can create distinct roles to allocate responsibilities among your users. For example, you might want only your legal team the ability to view the sensitive content in an unredacted form within your repository, which you can now accomplish by creating a separate role for them.
Create a new Role
- Navigate to the Settings, then click on User Management and click on the Roles tab.
- Click the 'Add Role' button.
- Select the abilities that you want to provide to the role and then click the "Save Role" button to save the role.
- You can also Edit, View, or Delete the Role.
Assign User to a Role
- Navigate to the Settings, then click on User Management and click on the Users tab.
- Click the 'Add User' button.
- Enter the details about the user and then assign the "Role" that you created before by selecting from the list of options.
- Click on "Add" to create the User with the desired Role.