- UI Refresh - New File Link Page: We've made several usability improvements to our file link page. From now, it is cleaner and consistent with the rest of our refreshed UI.
- Share folder link options visible even when the action should be disabled: Solved an edge case when it was possible to share a folder link even that the option "Allow user to share links in this folder" for the folder was disabled.
- A file link page is broken on Safari for iOS: Solved an issue related to not being able to preview images when opening a share link on mobile or iPad.
In addition to the above improvements, the update also contains:
- Minor visual improvement to password validation in IE11
- Added messaging for EOL TLS 1.0 / 1.1 (all administrators)
- Minor improvements to task description height
- Breadcrumbs improvements
- Minor improvements to:
- Folder tree
- Folder actions
- Date pickers
The changes will be available to all users on February 21, 2020.