- Folder size report being generated in an asynchronous way: We are moving our Folder Size Report to work in an asynchronous way for cases where the output includes a large amount of data. In the case Egnyte is not able to generate a report within 15 seconds, it will be saved under /Shared/Egnyte Reports/Folder Size.
We will be switching all of our customers to the new mode by mid-March
- Additional fields added to Plan Details Page: In order to organize and help our customers to contact Egnyte, we have added e-mail address contacts to our Plan Details Page.
- An ability to receive e-mail notifications in German: For those customers that joined our BETA stage of the German language, from now on, we will be sending e-mails in German instead of English, whenever the domain has German as the default or users have chosen German in their preferences.
- Storage reports in settings are now called Folders and Files: As part of the reports enhancements, we are replacing our "Storage Reports" wording convention to "Folders and Files." Users can still access the Folder Size Report and Private Folder Size Report under one tab.
- Display tooltip with long names on hover: We have improved displaying full names on hover in case there is a long name that doesn't fit within a regular window. The following places have been improved:
- Settings -> Users & Groups
- Group details page
- User details -> Groups list
In addition to the above improvements, the update also contains:
- Minor improvements to Service accounts
- Minor improvements to:
- My Links
- My Tasks
- Share modal
- Folder link page
- Users and groups permissions report
The changes will be available to all users on February 28, 2020.