We've made some improvements with the latest version of Turbo based on your feedback and can't wait for you to check them out.
- Improved DNS caching: Customer reported intermittent issues with listing of folders and files. This was fixed by improving the DNS caching.
- Capturing user information on sync: Modifying user information is retained for file creates, updates, and deletes during the hybrid sync process.
Update to the newest version today and experience the difference. Don't forget to comment on these changes in the Community.
- Product Guide for Hyper-V
- Product Guide for VMware
- Known Limitations
- Best Practices Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Latest Installers (Hyper-V and VMware)